Thursday, 12 December 2013
Tuesday, 10 December 2013
- Monday, 09 December 2013 Sommet De l'Elysée - Changement Climatique Les Seychelles Soulignent l'urgence D'agir Maintenant
- Monday, 09 December 2013 Message Of The President Of The Republic Of Seychelles, James Michel, Patron Of The SIF, On The 30th Anniversary Of The Vallée De Mai’s Inscription As A UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Monday, 09 December 2013 President James Michel On Private Visit Overseas
Thursday, 31 October 2013
- Friday, 25 October 2013 Discours Du President James A. Michel A L’ouverture De La 28ème Edition Du Festival Creole
- Wednesday, 24 July 2013 Opening Remarks by President James Michel on the occasion of the AIMS Regional Preparatory Meeting for the Third International Conference on Small Island Developing States (SIDS)
- Monday, 08 July 2013 Le projet du Toast du President James Alix Michel A L’occasion De Sa Visite Officielle A La Réunion Du 8 Au 9 Juillet 2013
- Tuesday, 18 June 2013 Discours du Président James Alix Michel à l’occasion de la Fête Nationale le 18 juin 2013
Saturday, 29 June 2013
- Saturday, 29 June 2013 Message Du Président James Alix Michel à L’occasion Du 37ème Anniversaire De Notre Indépendance
- Friday, 21 June 2013 Message de remerciement du President James A. Michel a l'issue des festivites marquant le 20ème anniversaire de la troisième republique
- Friday, 21 June 2013 Mesaz Remersiman par Prezidan James A Michel : 20enm Lazournen 3enm Repiblik
- Sunday, 12 May 2013 Message for International Nurses Day
A bill for the amendment Companies Act (1972) has been approved and will be presented to the National Assembly. The amendments will improve the ease of doing business in Seychelles by allowing for easier registration of companies.
The Cabinet is studying a proposal from the Electoral Commission concerning recommendations for reform of the Public Order Act (1959), in line with the Constitutional right to peaceful assembly (Article 23). This proposal will also be reviewed by the Attorney General.
The Cabinet has approved the Energy Bill 2012, which will be presented to the National Assembly next week. The Bill will enable the regulation of the electricity sector, the use of renewable energy and promote energy efficiency. The bill will also establish the Seychelles Energy Commission within a new set of parameters and functions, while the Seychelles Energy Commission Act 2010 would be repealed.
The Cabinet has instructed the Seychelles Fishing Authority to undertake more vigourous inspections of Vessel Monitoring Systems on artisanal fishing boats in order to ensure the safety of fishermen. The SFA will also keep a closer track of fishing vessels that are straying outside the safe areas for fisheries as advised by the Seychelles Coast Guard and the Seychelles Maritime Safety Administrations. International naval coalitions have reported pirate skiffs have started activity off the coast of Somalia, and therefore there is greater need to stay within safe areas.